Sunday, May 08, 2005

I FOUND MY DIAMOND

6 May 2005
On your wedding day....

From your eyes
I can see you saying out loud “welcome my new phase of life…..”
From your smile
I can see how happy you are to be a man
From your cry
I can understand how thankful you are of this life

A life that so beautiful and filled with love
A life that have been giving many precious moments
Moments that bring us to grown up

And there’s we go….
We are just like a “grown up wanna be couple”
caught in this great game of life
try to seek the meaning of it

and You…..
you just too good to be true
you’ve give me space to know who I am

and I ….
I just a shadow passing through
Being there when you need someone
to feel your pain, and to share your tears

My beloved friend,
If I could give you one thing
I would give you the ability to see youself
As others see you….
Then you would realize
what a truly special person you are
you are my diamond
I'm happy for you today
I love you dudz...

5 Comments:

Blogger caranita said...

wah, sopo iki mon sing rabi?

6:43 AM  
Blogger Apey said...

sopo yo Len...?? ehhmm....ada dehh..

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weh.. sing rabi sopo... sing nemu diamond sopo.. huehuehe
btw, congrat buat yang merit :)

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rio

gede nggak diamondnya;)?

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! blue ridge mountains hiking Training for air force boot camp

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home